- Beef1 PoundsMinced
- Macaroni2 Cups
- Spaghetti Sauce4 Cups
- Processed Cheese12 Ounces
1) Flame up your oven to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up a skillet over high flame. Fry the beef until evenly brown.
3) Boil the macaroni pasta in slightly salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
4) Set up the boiled macaroni on a baking sheet.
5) Layer the fried beef on top of the macaroni.
6) Top with tomato sauce and cheese. Repeat the layerings once again.
7) Bake for half hour in the preheated oven. Serve bubbly and warm!
My kids just cannot get enough of this extra ordinarily delicious Beef and Noodle Bake Recipe . This is so simple and easy, and moreover, so tasty, that you would be forced to make it atleast once every week. 4 easy ingredients to make a stunning beef, cheese and pasta dish.