- SaltTo Taste
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Cumin1/2 Teaspoons
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoons
- Chili Powder2 Tablespoons
- Green Chile Peppers4 OuncesChopped
1) Flame up your oven to the 155 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a large piece of aluminium foil and place the chuck roast on it.
3) Mix together chili powder, green chile peppers, oregano, cumin, salt and garlic in a bowl. Mix readily.
4) Season the chuck roast with the spice mixture you prepared.
5) Enclose the roast with in foil, making sure there are no empty holes left.
6) Bake for upto 3 hours in the preheated oven. Once done, shred the roast using a knife and a fork. Serve in flour tortillas or over boiled rice.
My husband and I have this Beef Carnitas Recipe twice a week. The meet is so juicy and delicious, moreover the way it falls apart makes me want to have this meal all the time. Serve with boiled pasta or tortillas.