- Sirloin Tips1 PoundsCubed
- Cream of Mushroom Soup10.75 OuncesCondensed
- Package Beef with Onion Soup1.25 Ounces
- Canned Mushrooms4.5 OuncesDrained
- Water1 Cups
- Egg Noodles16 Ounces
1) Heat your oven upto the 200 degree Celcius mark.
2) Take a casserole dish of desired size and mix mushroom and beef onion soup together in it. Add canned mushrooms and water, and mix thoroughly. Mix well but be gentle and careful so as to not break the mushrooms. Finally add the beef tips and coat well, once again, with gentleness.
3) Bake the casserole for 60 minutes.
4) During Step 3, lets boil our noodles. Take a pan filled with lightly salted water. Boil the noodles for 10 minutes in the water and drain.
5) Serve the beef tips mixture prepared in Step 2 over the boiled noodles!
Talk about one of the easiest pasta dishes to make out there. Beef Tips and Noodles is certainly gonna be on top of that list. This incredibly flavorful dish comes with the least ingredients and is shockingly easy to make! A must learn!