- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
- Dill Weed1/2 Teaspoons
- Beer3/4 Cups
- Milk1/2 Cups
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
- Cod Fillets2 Pounds
1) Take a bowl and mix together salt, baking powder. flour and dill.
2) Stir in milk and beer. Mix well and beat in the eggs. Whisk all ingredients thoroughly together.
3) Coat the fish fillets with the prepared beer batter. Coat readily and leave aside for a little time.
4) Heat up a deep fryer with vegetable oil over high flame.
5) Fry the beer battered fish fillets in the hot oil until slightly dark brown.
Note: Keep stirring the fillets in the hot oil to ensure they’re well cooked from all sides.
Beer Batter Fish Fillets Recipe makes for an outstanding batter for deep frying your favorite fish. You may use sea bass, haddock, cod or orange roughy, any one of these would absolutely rock with this batter. Super crispy and delicious. Serve these stunning fillets with french fries!