- Bratwurst Sausages10
- Canned Beer48 liquid ounce
- Red Pepper Flakes2 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
1) Prepare your grill for high heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
2) Take a saucepan and mix in onions and beer. Stir well and boil the mixture over high flame.
3) Add the bratwurst. Toss, stir and coat through and through.
4) Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Mix together thoroughly.
5) Turn the flame dfown to moderate and leave to cook for an additional 10 minutes time.
6) Just take the bratwurst out and set aside, leaving behind the rest of the mixture.
7) Turn the flame down to low and cook the mixture for 4 minutes.
8) Grill the boiled bratwurst for a total of 8 minutes, turning and flipping regularly.
9) Once done, top with the beer fluid and serve instantly!
This Beer Brats Recipe is a real party pleaser of a dish. Resembles chicken kebabs from the middle east and sausages from the western side of the world. What ever it is, it tastes exceptionally well. A perfect side dish or a main course meal that can be made with ease and in no time. Just 25 minutes to make a delicious meal!