- Oats1/2 Cups
- Milk1 Cups
- Berries1/2 Cups
- Honey3 Tablespoons
- Greek Yogurt1/3 Cups
- Ice1/4 Cups
1) Pour a cup of milk in a blender and add half a cup of oats in it.
2) Then add half a cup of frozen berries along with 3 tbsp of honey and one-third a cup of Greek yogurt.
3) Finally, add ice cubes in the blender and cover it tightly.
4) Blend the ingredients on high speed so that the ice gets crashed and then blend it until it is quite smooth.
5) Do taste the smoothie and adjust the level of sweetness according to your desired level of sweetness.
6) Do add more milk if you want to make the drink quite thick and creamy.
7) Transfer the berry and oats smoothie to chilled serving glasses and serve it readily.
I do love to enjoy oatmeal, especially in the breakfast, but the fact is that I don’t want to have it every day in the morning. To spin up the routine a bit, I came up with this delicious berry and oats smoothie – a perfect punch of health and taste. The great thing is that a glass of this drink contains about 280 calories, 10 g of protein, and 2.3 g of saturated fats. These figures suggest that the drink is certainly great for a healthy breakfast. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, which makes your skin glow, while oats provide you with a perfect energy punch in the morning. Get a glass of this drink in the breakfast and I am sure you are going to feel that it’s enough for the time till the lunch. Another great idea is to use a combination of different berries – raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. It takes about 10 minutes to come up with this delicious smoothie.