- Onion1/2 CupsChopped
- Minced Beef1.5 Pounds
- Canned Sauerkraut16 Ounces
- Crescent Rolls2 cans of 8 ounce each
- Cheddar Cheese8 OuncesShredded
1) Prepare your oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame. Stir fry onion and beef until the beef turns lightly brown.
3) Add in the sauerkraut. Toss and coat well, heat through for a couple minutes.
4) Layer up a baking dish with crescent roll dough.
5) Top the dough with the fried prepared beef mixture from Steps 2 and 3.
6) Top the beef mixture layer with a layer of crescent dough.
Join the edges of both layers of dough to close the beef mixture.
7) Top the Casserole with lots of cheese. Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
One exotic casserole dish you dont ever want to miss is the Bierock Casserole Recipe . Comes with delicious flavorful beef sandwiched between two layers of crescent roll. This is not only better tasting than the original Bierock that youd find in restaurants, but is also quicker and simpler to make.