- White sugar2 Cups
- All-Purpose Flour1 3/4 Cups
- Strong Brewed Coffee1 Cups
- Buttermilk1 Cups
- Vegetable Oil1/2 Cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder3/4 Cups
- Baking Soda2 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F) and grease and flour one pan of 9*13 inch.
2) Take a large bowl and mix white sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
3) Add buttermilk, vegetable oil, coffee, vanilla extract, eggs and beat the mixture for 2 minutes on medium speed. Batter must be thin.
4) Pour the thin mixture into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes in preheated oven.
5) The cake will be done if inserted toothpick comes out clean and then let it cool for 10 minutes.
6) Remove the cake from pan and frost as you desire.
A super, dark, fragrant, moist and delicious chocolate cake recipe will suit to your all events. Black Magic Cake recipe is dense and rich with chocolate, buttermilk, vanilla extracts flavors and you won’t get any better in one hour. You can pour cream on top if you want to make it more presentable and delicate. However, it depends on your choice whether you like cream with chocolate or not.