- Seashell Pasta16 OuncesMedium
- Bacon1 PoundsSliced
- Ranch Salad Dressing1/2 CupsLight
- Butter1/2 Teaspoons
1) Boil the seashell pasta in slightly salted water for about 10
minutes time. Drain and leave aside to cool.
2) Heat butter over medium flame in a skillet. Fry the bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, wrap the bacon in tissue papers.
3) Take a bowl and mix in onion, tomatoes and Ranch dressing. Mix well and then throw in the boiled seashell pasta. Mix thoroughly. Your BLT Pasta Salad is now ready. For best results, refrigerate the salad overnight or for a day.
4) Before the final serving, garnish the salad with bacon pieces.
BLT Pasta Salad is not just a salad, its one of the tastiest pasta salads around. Adding to its flavorful taste is its healthiness. Refrigerate for a day and have it to make it even more tasty!