- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Butter1/2 Cups
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- Bananas2mashed; ripe
- Blueberries1 Cupsfresh
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F and generously grease 3 loaf pans of small size.
2) Place flour in a bowl and add salt and baking soda in it; mix well so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Then place butter in a bowl and add sugar in it; then beat the mixture with an electric beater so that the mixture is quite smooth and creamy.
4) Add an egg in the bowl and mix well; then add the other egg and mix well again; add vanilla extract and mi x well.
5) Then add mashed bananas in the bowl and mix well.
6) Now add flour mixture in the bowl in small batches and do beat well so that the batter is quite thick.
7) Add blueberries in the batter and mix well so that the berries are well mixed in the batter.
8) Then transfer the batter to the greased loaf pans.
9) Place the loaf pans in the preheated oven and bake for about half an hour to 35 minutes so that the bread is well baked; insert a poker in the center of the bread and make sure it comes out clean.
10) Let the bread stay in the pans for about 10 minutes and then transfer it to a wire rack to let it cool completely.
11) Serve the blueberry banana bread in the breakfast along a cup of milk or tea.
Banana and blueberries are two such fruits that are not only great in taste but also provide you with a perfect health punch too. These two fruits are being featured in the breakfast menus for centuries, as they provide the food lovers with a perfect blend of health and taste. This idea made me think that we should come up with a bread recipe that features both of these marvelous fruits. Blueberry banana bread is the end result of the effort – perfect breakfast bread that is sure to please all the food lovers. Not only in the breakfast, but the bread can also be served as a great snack. Get to prepare this amazing bread in just about 90 minutes or so.