- Blueberries1 Cups
- Vanilla Ice Cream2 Scoops
- Almond milk1 Cups
- Sugar2 Teaspoons
1) Pour almond milk in a blender and add sugar in it.
2) Blend it for about 60 seconds or until the sugar gets well dissolved.
3) Add blueberries and ice cream in the blender for about 5-6 minutes on high speed or until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
4) Put 2 ice cubes in each of the serving glasses and pour the beverage over them.
5) Garnish the drink using a scoop of blueberry ice cream or a couple of blueberries.
6) Put a straw in the drink and serve the drink chilled.
A creamy and smooth drink, blueberry milkshake is a perfect drink for breakfast and can also be used as a dessert. You should use frozen blueberries to make the shake thick. In order to prevent curdling of the milkshake, you must use almond milk or soy milk. A smooth and sweet drink, this beverage will give your summer a refreshing sensation. You may alternate the sugar content according to taste or try using unrefined cane sugar instead of white sugar to give it a more natural touch. Don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends.