- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Canned Tomatoes with Juice56 OuncesDiced
- Parsley1/4 CupsChopped
- Basil1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Bay Leaf1
- Scallops1 Pounds
- Littleneck Clams24
- Crab Legs1.5 Pounds
- Large Shrimp1 Pounds
1) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over high flame.
2) Add in the garlic and onion. Stir fry until soft and tender.
3) Pour in white wine and tomatoes and sprinkle basil, parsley, bay leaf, salt and ground black pepper.
4) Turn the flame down to moderate low and cook the mixture for about 60 minutes time.
5) Add the crab legs, clams, scallops and shrimp to the skillet. Coat well and cover the skillet.
6) Cook over moderate flame until the clam shells open. Serve in individual bowls.
Nostalgia, nostalgia and nostalgia! This Bodega Bay Cioppino Recipe revives all the memories of my childhood! An outstanding seafood meal that combines clams, shrimp and crabmeat to form an incredible combination. Words just cannot describe how amazing this dish is, there are never any leftovers when this is made at my place.