- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- Ginger1 TeaspoonsMinced
- Soy Sauce4 Ounces
- Onion2 TablespoonsChopped
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- Bourbon1/2 Cups
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
1) Take a bowl and mix in onion flakes, sugar, bourbon, garlic powder, soy sauce and ginger. Mix readily.
2) Layer up the chicken on a baking dish and top with the sauce made in Step 1.
3) Refrigerate the baking dish for 8 hours.
4) Bake for 1 hour in a preheated oven. The chicken should be soft and tender once done.
This delicious Bourbon Chicken Recipe is named after the Bourbon Street in the USA. It is one of the most common recipes found in those areas. The brown sugar and ginger combination give this chicken recipe a very delicious and thrilling taste. Serve with boiled white rice.