- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Basil1/2 CupsChopped
- Butter1/2 Cups
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Brandy1/4 Cups
- Garlic4 ClovesSliced
- Green Onions6Sliced
- Shrimp1 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Fettuccine Pasta16 Ounces
1) Fill a large stock pot with water and bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Turn the flame down to moderate and add in the pasta. Boil for about 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the shrimp until just pink.
4) Add brandy, garlic and onion. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
5) Add in the tomatoes and mix throughout. Cook for a couple of minutes.
6) Pour in the wine and add butter. Sprinkle, salt and pepper to taste, followed by Basil.
7) Stir fry readily for 3-4 minutes time. Mix in Parmesan Cheese and the boiled pasta. Toss well and serve!
A stunningly delicious way to cook a fine seafood dish at home, this Brandied Shrimp with Pasta Recipe. One of my personal favorites and super healthy meal, which means if you are someone on a strict diet, this shall fit perfectly into your diet chart. Amazing shrimp flavors with amazing pasta! I love it!