- Corn Flakes3/4 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese3/4 Cupsgrated
- Ranch Salad Dressing Mix1 Ounces
- Chicken Breast Halves4 Ouncesskinless, boneless
- Butter1/2 Cupsmelted
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Apply a generous coat of cooking spray over a baking dish (9 x 13).
3) Place corn flakes in a bowl and add ranch dressing and Parmesan cheese in it. Mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
4) Melt half a cup of butter over medium heat and transfer it to a cup.
5) Now dip the chicken pieces in the butter and then roll each of the chicken pieces in the corn flakes mixture. Make sure that the chicken pieces are well coated with the mixture.
6) Place all the chicken pieces in the greased baking dish and then place the dish in the preheated oven.
7) Bake for about 45 minutes so that the chicken is well cooked and is not pink any more. Make sure that hte juices are quite clear. Insert an instant thermometer in the center of the dish and check if it the temperature is no less than 74 C/ 165 F.
8) Serve breaded Parmesan ranch chicken warm
Most of the chicken recipes take quite a time to get ready; either there are quite a number of ingredients which do need to be managed or the cooking procedure is so complex that it takes quite a time. But on the other hand there are some chicken recipes, ok let me be clear, there are some chicken main dishes that don’t take that much of time and get ready in minutes. Not to mention that they are absolutely amazing in taste. Let me introduce you to one such chicken main dish recipe.
Breaded Parmesan Ranch Chicken is quite easy to prepare as it takes about half an hour to get ready. All you need is a bit of practice and some easy to handle simple ingredients which are often present in your fridge. Whenever I am tired in the evening and need something delicious to eat, I get to prepare Breaded Parmesan Ranch Chicken, just because it gets ready quickly. Not only this, but whenever I have surprise guests to deal with, I try nothing but Breaded Parmesan Ranch Chicken and serve it as a chicken main dish. Believe me, it leaves my guests craving for more. Do try it at your home and let me know how did it taste.