- Cinnamon Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Margarine2 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar1/4 Cups
- Red Apple1Sliced
- Peanut Butter1/2 Cups
- English Muffins4Halved and Toasted
1) Set up each English muffin on a flat platter.
2) Spread peanut butter to taste on each half of English muffins.
3) Top the peanut butter layer with the apple slices. It is important to use cored apples.
4) Take a small mixing bowl and add margarine, cinnamon and brown sugar. Whisk together readily.
5) Transfer the brown sugar mixture to a microwave and heat until creamy and bubbly.
6) Top the sliced apple layer muffins with the prepared brown sugar mixture. Enjoy your delicious breakfast!
These Breakfast Rounds Recipe are extremely yummy and super easy to make for an amazing breakfast. Your kids would love it is much as I do. These rounds are flavorful, saucy and very healthy. The perfect bet for your little ones. Healthy, taste and ease of preparation in one simple package. Follow a few steps and make one of the healthiest of breakfasts!