- Broccoli2 Pounds
- Minced garlic3 Teaspoons
- Fresh basil2 Teaspoons
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Jar pizza sauce1
- Pizza crust doughs3
1) Set oven temperature at 400 degrees F. Combine potatoes with salt, broccoli, and onions in a fry pan and continue frying for 4-5 minutes.
2) Add cheese, lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano and parsley to this mixture.
3) Spread over the pizza dough and make sure all sides of the pizza have been properly filled.
4) Spread cheese, sauce, and green chilies over it.
5) Bake for 30 minutes till the pizza turns to brown and cheese melts.
Broccoli is a delicious and healthy food. There are many of us who love to intake this meal during the summers. Let me here tell you that broccoli, combined with onions, tastes very well. When it comes to prepare a pizza with broccoli and onions, you need to make sure that your appetizer is full of multiple toppings like caramelized onions, mushrooms, and olives. This can create variety of your tasty meal.