- Water2 Cups
- Instant Rice2 Cups
- Chunk Chicken20 Ounces
- Cream of Mushroom11 Ounces
- Cream of Chicken11 Ounces
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Milk1 Cups
- Broccoli16 OuncesCut
- White Onion1Chopped
- Processed Cheese1 Pounds
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Boil water in a pan. Once done, switch off the flame and add the instant rice. Cover the lid
3) Take a bowl and mix in chicken, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, butter, milk, onion, broccoli and cheese. Add the boiled rice and mix readily!
4) Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Bake for half an hour or until bubbly! Serve!
This is just an absolutely wonderful dish. Broccoli Rice Cheese Chicken Casserole Recipe is actually an alternate to the usual broccoli and cheese casseroles. To use onion or not, the choice is yours. You may adjust the level of mushroom soup to suit your taste. Enjoy!