- Grouper Fish Fillets2 Pounds
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Mayonnaise3 Tablespoons
- Hot Pepper Sauce1 dash
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Heat up the oven’s broiler and slightly oil a baking tray.
2) Set up the grouper fillets on the greased baking tray.
3) Coat the fillets with lemon juice.
4) Take a bowl and whisk together hot pepper sauce, Parmesan Cheese, butter and mayo.
5) Season with salt and ground black pepper. Mix well throughout.
6) Broil the lemon coat fillets for about 5 minutes time.
7) Top with the prepared cheese mixture and bake for 1 minute to allow for the cheese to turn bubbly!
I have always absolutely loved groupers! A fish with mild flavors and a delicious to taste texture! Broiled Grouper Parmesan Recipe is a super easy and delicious fish recipe if you're looking for a fish dish with simple flavors. Minimum effort, minimum time, maximum taste!