- Parmesan Cheese1/2 Cups
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Mayonnaise3 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Basil1/4 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- Onion Powder1/8 Teaspoons
- Celery Salt1/8 Teaspoons
- Tilapia Fillets2 Pounds
1) Preheat the oven’s broiler and generously grease a broiling pan; alternatively, you may also arrange a sheet of aluminum foil over the broiling pan.
2) Place Parmesan cheese in a bowl and add butter, lemon juice, and mayonnaise in it; Mix well.
3) Then add celery salt, pepper, onion powder, and basil in the bowl and mix well; do set the bowl aside.
4) Place the tilapia fillets over the prepared pan in a single layer.
5) Now place the broiling pan in the broiler; do make sure that the pan is at a distance of few inches from the heat source.
6) Broil the fish for about 3 minutes; turn over the fillets and broil the fish for another couple of minutes.
7) Remove the broiling pan from the broiler and spread the Parmesan cheese mixture over the chicken pieces.
8) Place the broiling pan back in the broiler and broil for another 2 minutes so that the top is quite brown and you are able to flake the fish with a fork.
9) Serve broiled tilapia parmesan with plain rice and a dipping sauce.
Fish is one of those meats that are highly recommended by the nutritionists and doctors all around the planet. Over the time, I have come across many fish recipes and I keep on trying these recipes at my home; Broiled Tilapia Parmesan is one of them. Butter, Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice are such ingredients that not only make it taste great but also add a lot of health to it. Basil and onion powder also add a lot of spice to the fish. Not only the fish is great in taste, but it also carries a great look too. The great thing is that you can prepare it in about 15 minutes if you have all the ingredients at hand. So, the next time you crave for a quick and easy dinner; do try this easy and simple recipe.