- Small Smokie Sausages16 Ounces
- Brown SugarTo Taste
- Bacon1 Pounds
1) Prepare the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark. ‘
2) Slice the bacon into strips large enough to be wrapped around each little sausage.
3) Wrap the sausages in the sliced bacon and thread up on the skewers.
4) Set up the skewers on a baking sheet and top readily with brown sugar.
5) Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is well cooked and the brown sugar has melted.
My word! Me and my wife just cannot have enough of these Brown Sugar Smokies Recipe! Such amazing out of the world flavors! These Bacon wrapped sweet smokies are just a pure delight to have! Beautifully presented on toothpicks or skewers! Enjoy!