- Cabbage1/2 headsliced
- Bacon Slices3Diced
- Ham1 CupsCubed and Pre Cooked
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Potatoes3 CupsPre Baked and Sliced
- Paprika Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Fill a saucepan with water upto 1 inch in depth. Boil the water over moderate flame.
2) Add in the cabbage and leave to boil for 4-6 minutes or until soft. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) In a skillet over moderate flame, fry bacon and onion. Stir fry until the bacon is well cooked.
4) Add in the ham and toss with the bacon and onion. Heat through.
5) Throw in the boiled cabbege and add the butter. Mix well.
6) Sprinkle ground black pepper, salt and paprika powder. Stir fry for 5 minutes over moderate flame. Serve hot!
Bubble n Squeak Recipe is one of my personal favorites when it comes to veggie ham salads. A delightful combination of bacon, cabbage, onion and potatoes. This is a must have dish for your kids, and if they give you problems with their eating habits, those problems are sure to end after they taste this stunning dish. Most kids like ketchup, so try serving this with your favorite ketchup sauce!