- Soy Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Sesame Oil1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds1 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- White Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- MSG ( Monosodium Glutamate)1/4 Teaspoons
- Yellow Onion1/2Chopped
- Green Onion1Chopped
- Beef Top Sirloin1 PoundsSliced
1) Take a bowl and mix together sesame oil and soy sauce.
2) Add sesame seeds, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic and MSG. Mix all ingredients thoroughly together.
3) Add in the carrots and onions. Using your hands or two forks, coat the vegetables thoroughly.
4) Then add in the beef and coat it mix it thoroughly in the whole mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for several hours.
5) Heat up the grill for high heat. Enclose the marinated beef vegetables mixture in aluminium foil.
6) Grill for 20 minutes time. Serve over hot white boiled rice!
A typical marinated meat dish, this Bulgogi Recipe . Comes to you with marinated beef barbecued, baked or simply broiled. My wife loves this with hot white boiled rice or spicy vegetable salad. This is vert simple and easy to make. !