- White sugar1 Cups
- Butter5 Cups
- Baking soda2 Teaspoons
- Salt2 Teaspoons
- Cream cheese2 Cups
- Vanilla extract1 Teaspoons
1) Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
2) Take a Bundt pan and grease and flour. Mix lemon juice with mashed bananas in a bowl.
3) Take another bowl and mix cream, butter, sugar, vanilla, and beaten eggs.
4) Spread the two mixtures over the pan and bake in preheated oven till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. This may take an hour almost.
5) For frosting, take butter and cream cheese and add sugar to it. Spread over the cake and allow to cool for ten to twenty minutes.