- Cauliflower Head1cut into florets
- Butter2 Tablespoonsmelted
- Saltto taste
- Black Pepperto taste Quartsground
1) Preheat the oven to 200 C/ 400 F.
2) Arrange a silicone baking mat over a baking sheet.
3) Spread the cauliflower florets over the baking sheet.
4) Brush the cauliflower pieces with melted butter and then add salt and black pepper over them.
5) Place the sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about half an hour.
6) Turn over the cauliflower florets and roast for another 10 minutes so that they become soft and turn golden in color.
7) Serve Butter Roasted Cauliflower with rice.
You all know how tasty cauliflower is, so why not enjoy it in a great way? I got the recipe from one of my friends and the taste was so delicious that I decided to share it with you guys today. I am sure if you make anyone else eat it, he will hardly guess the contents, as the method of preparation gives it a whole new look. The great aspect is that you can get it ready in about an hour or so.