- Cake mix2 Cups
- Sweetened condensed milk4 Cups
- Caramel ice cream topping8 Ounces
- Bars chocolate covered toffee5
1) Bake cake in accordance to the package directions.
2) Take a saucepan and prepare the mixture of sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping, stir till smooth flavor is obtained.
3) Mix crushed chocolate toffee bars in almonds, cream, butter, candy bars, and pineapple juice.
4) Allow to cool, and top with whipped toppings. Serving right from the pan is a superb idea.
It is a delicious cake, rich of chocolate, caramels, toffee, and whipped toppings. I must say the cake would water the mouth of your little ones. You can even prepare it on the special occasions, festivals, get together, and husband’s birthday to give him a big surprise. The cake contains healthy ingredients and is surely going to provide you instant energy.