- Food cake mix2 Cups
- Sweetened condensed milk3 Cups
- Ice cream topping6 Ounces
- Whipped topping8 Ounces
- Chocolate covered toffee1 Cups
1) Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
2) Mix butter, chocolate toffee bars, candy bars, and cream in a bowl. Add brown sugar, white sugar, and crushed almonds to it.
3) Bake in preheated oven for about 60 minutes or till a toothpick inserted has come out clean.
4) Let it cool completely. Frosting is done with whipped topping, chocolate toffee bar chunks and swirls of caramel topping.
This is a lovely and wonderful butter cake, rich in chocolate, caramel, toffee, and whipped toppings. Needless to say that the dessert tastes very well. The preparation time is not more than two hours, so you can keep it ready before the children come from school and start shouting for a dessert after their lunch.