- Refrigerated pizza crust dough1
- Butternut squash2 Cups
- Cranberry sauce2 Cups
- Cheddar cheese5 Cups
- Pecans1 Cups
1) Heat oven at 450 degrees F. Meanwhile, continue rolling out pizza dough and spread it in a pizza pan.
2) Prepare the mixture of cranberry sauce, olive oil, peppers, salt, and onions in a bowl and spread it over the pizza. Brush with vegetable oil to double its taste.
3) Top with cheese, as much as you want. You can also fill the pizza crust with cheese.
4) Bake in oven till the cheese is melted. Cut small slices and serve with sauces of choice.
Butternut cranberry sauce with onions is a good to taste mixture. When it is spread over a pizza dough, trust me your pizza would be prepared in no time, tasting very well. It is something totally different from the traditional pizza recipes. Baking takes only 20-30 minutes. Enjoy the pizza with brown rice or fresh salad.