- Bread dough1 Poundsfrozen; thawed
- Beef5 Poundsground
- Water1/4 Cups
- Onion1large; chopped
- Garlic2 Cloveschopped
- Black pepperto tastesalt and freshly ground
- Butter2 Tablespoonsmelted
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C or 375 F.
2) Divide the frozen bread dough into 6 pieces and roll the pieces into balls. Set aside the balls.
3) Place the ground beef into a large pot and crumble it well. Bring the pot to medium-high heat.
4) Cook well until the beef turns brown.
5) Drain off the grease.
6) Add cabbage, onion, garlic, and water to the pan. Stir the mixture as required until the cabbage becomes well soft.
7) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it according to your taste.
8) Drain off the excess liquids, if any and set the pot aside.
9) Lightly flour your kitchen counter and roll out the dough balls into squares, 5-inches each.
10) Place the cabbage burger (3/4 cup) into the center of the dough and fold the dough over. Pinch it to seal the dough.
11) Place the dough balls on a baking sheet, keeping the seam side down.
12) Bake for about 18 minutes in the preheated oven so that it turns golden brown in color.
13) Remove the burgers from the oven and brush melted over the burgers using a pastry brush.
14) Serve the burgers while they are hot.
If you want to enjoy beef and cabbage in a single package, the first thing that should come to your mind is Cabbage Burgers. It is a perfect snack which must become a part of your lunch.