Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
1) Boil lightly salted water in a large pot and cook linguine pasta into the water for 8 to 10 minutes. When it gets al dente then drain it properly.
2) In a bowl place Cajun seasoning and chicken halves and toss them to coat properly.
3) Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet and cook chicken in it for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Add mushrooms, green onion, red and green bell pepper and cook all the ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Stir in heavy cream after reducing the heat and season sauce with dried basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and lemon pepper.
6) Toss linguine pasta with sauce in a large bowl and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on the top.
7) Serve the dish with corn bread and enjoy it.
When you feel to have fun in cooking with mixing different colorful ingredients, try to make Cajun Chicken Pasta. The recipe involving red and green bell pepper, lemon pepper, basil, mushrooms, garlic, butter, cream and chicken provide a colorful presentation and spicy and delicious taste. It is a Southern recipe and will provide a delightful presence of your dinner table. Serve Cajun Chicken Pasta with corn bread and enjoy a healthy quick meal.