- Whole wheat tortilla110 inch size
- Orange marmalade1 Teaspoons
- Pure maple syrup1 Teaspoons
1) First of all take a plane dinner plate and place the tortilla onto its clean surface.
2) Now spread the orange marmalade on its one half and carefully pour the maple syrup on the other half place.
3) Now roll up the tortilla with a grip in order to make it tight starting with the syrup and ending with the marmalade.
4) Take some pieces of toothpicks so that you can hold it together if needed.
5) Now wrap it with the help of a plastic wrap.
6) Finally put the stuff into the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
7) Then make some pieces of one inch each, before serving to your dear ones!
If you have invited your friends for a party (especially at your birthday party) and you are willing to make them amazed by serving them with such a recipe which you have prepared by your own at your home kitchen, then you must try to make candy crunch wraps. It will definitely be a more adventurous and quite wonderful experience for you if you are going to cook a recipe first time in your life. Candy crunch wraps are one of the most delicious, splendid and sweet food items usually served to the guests in partial fulfillment of the meal. These types of wraps can also be served as desserts after the dinner or lunch. This recipe is often designed for the children to make them delighted.