- Salmon14 3/4 Ounces
- Rolled Oats3/4 Cups
- Dijon Mustard1 Tablespoons
- Salt and Pepperto taste
- Vegetable Oil1 Teaspoons
1) Place salmon in a bowl and add onion slices, oats, salt and pepper, and mustard in it. Extract juice from half a lemon and then add it to the bowl; mix well so that the mixture is quite well combined.
2) Make 4 patties of equal size out of the mixture.
3) Pour vegetable oil in a large skillet and bring the skillet over high heat; let the oil get hot.
4) Add the salmon patties in the skillet and pan fry them for about 7 minutes; then turn over them and fry for another 7 minutes from other side.
5) Serve the patties over whole wheat buns and serve the delicious canned salmon burgers as a perfect appetizer or snack.
Salmon burgers are great to have for any occasion, as an appetizer – but these burgers can also be served as a great snack. Juicy and delicious, salmon burgers can be prepared in less than half an hour. I serve the patties over the whole wheat buns but you can also serve them over any of your favorite burgers.