- Pork Steak2 PoundsStriped
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Canned Mushrooms5 Ounces
- Canned Tomato Sauce8 Ounces
- Brown Sugar3 Tablespoons
- White Vinegar1.5 Teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame.
2) Add pork and stir fry until evenly brown. Discard any extra fat generated by the pork.
3) Mix together onion, mushrooms and salt in a large bowl. Toss and mix well.
4) Pour brown sugar, tomato sauce, Vinegar and Worcestershire sauce over. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
5) Add the bowl contents to a slow cooker.
6) Then add the pork to the slow cooker. Mix well with the whole mixture.
7) Set the slow cooker for low setting and cook for about 8 hours time.
One of the most easy and delicious slow cooker recipes that was passed onto me by one of my university mates. Cantonese Dinner Recipe has great sweet and sour flavors that make it a perfect dish to have over white boiled rice or pasta. My wife and kids absolutely love this!