- Bread Slices10
- Onions2 Tablespoonsfinely chopped
- Tomatoes3 Tablespoons
- Capsicum1/4 Cupsfinely chopped
- Cheese80 Grams
- Black Pepper Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Oregano1 Teaspoonsdry
- Dry Basil1 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
- Butteras requiredsalted or unsalted
1) Finely chop onions, tomatoes, and capsicum.
2) Place 2 tbsp of onions in a bowl along with quarter a cup of chopped capsicum and 3 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
3) Add half a cup of grated cheese.
4) Add quarter a teaspoon of black pepper, a teaspoon each of dry basil, and dried oregano.
5) Adjust the amount of salt according to taste.
6) Use butter to spread it on the slices and add capsicum tomato on half of the slices.
7) Repeat the procedure with the remaining slices.
8) Grill the sandwiches in an electric grill so that the sandwiches become crispy.
9) Spread a bit of butter on the sandwiches (it’s optional).
10) Serve these delicious capsicum sandwiches with garlic dip.
It’s too easy to make capsicum sandwiches and this is the reason that you can have these even if you are getting late for your office in the morning. You can even add other vegetables such as tomatoes or grated carrots. Processed cheese can also be used instead of grated cheese and mint leaves can also be used instead of basil leaves. Adding Italian seasoning is another great idea.
Instead of grilling, you can also use a skillet to make these sandwiches. Add some butter in a skillet and add a sandwich in it. When it gets browned from one side, turn it over and fry from the other side too until the sandwiches become crispy and golden.