- Wrapped Caramels16
- Water1/4 Cups
- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
1) Place caramel in a bowl and add water in it.
2) Place the bowl over medium heat and allow the caramels to get melted. Do stir well.
3) Remove the pan from heat and set it aside.
4) In another bowl, place cream cheese and add sugar in it. Mix the ingredients well so that the sugar becomes well incorporated.
5) Transfer this mixture to the caramel mixture and mix well.
6) Serve apples with this delicious caramel apple dip.
Most people like to enjoy apples plain but what about enjoying apples with some delicious dip such as caramel apple dip. Creamy and delicious, this dip can be prepared in just about 6 minutes. To make it healthier, I have tried the recipe with brown sugar but you can replace it with white sugar too. To make it different from the other dips available in the market, do spread some almonds or cashew nuts over it.