- Greek Yogurt1/2 Cupsplain
- Light Sour Cream1/2 Cups
- Packed Brown Sugar1/3 Cups
- Vanilla Extract3/4 Teaspoons
- Toffee Bits6 Tablespoonsdivided
1) Place yogurt in a bowl and add brown sugar in it.
2) Add sour cream and vanilla.
3) Mix the ingredients well for about 3-5 minutes so that the mixture becomes smooth.
4) Add 5 tablespoon of toffee bits in the bowl and mix well again so that the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Sprinkle a tablespoon of toffee bits over the mixture.
6) Serve the dip with apple slices or graham crackers.
Caramel Toffee Dip is a low-calorie dip which means that it’s great for the ones who are taking a low-diet due to weight loss issues. Served with apple wedges or graham crackers, the dip simply tastes great. You can serve it in the parties you have at your home to give a light and creamy touch to the menu. The dip is crunchy too, as it features toffee bits as the main ingredient.