- Ketchup2 Tablespoons
- Honey1 Cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Soy Sauce1/2 Cups
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Chicken Wings3 Pounds
1) Flame up your baking oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and mix in soy sauce, ketchup, honey, salt and ground black pepper, garlic and oil. Mix readily.
3) Slightly butter a baking dish. Layer up chicken on the dish.
4) Cover the chicken with the sauce prepared in Step 2.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes. The sauce should be sticky and thick once done!
Chicken Roasts are always one of the most delicious choices on the restaurant menu lists. This amazing Caramelized Baked Chicken Recipe comes with delicious tender roasted chicken coated in a stunning spicy and sticky flavorful sauce. You will forget the normal chicken roasts after this one!