- Butter1 Cups
- Vidalia onions2 large
- Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Package refrigerated pizza dough1
- Gorgonzola cheese1 Pounds
1) Melt butter over medium heat. Saute onions in butter and soften them for 25 minutes. Continue stirring in sugar.
2) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
3) Make pizza dough and spread the onions over it. Top with crumbled Gorgonzola.
4) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, and slice.
Are you looking to have a light appetizer? Are you fed up of the ordinary hamburgers and French fries? If yes, then replace all those traditional and fast food meals with caramelized onion and gorgonzola pizza. This is a light dinner pizza that can water your mouth.