- Unbaked pizza crust1
- Olive oil2 Teaspoons
- Unsalted butter1 Cups
- Red pepper flakes2 Teaspoons
- Bacon5 Slices
1) Heat oven at 450 degrees F.
2) Take onions in a skillet that is greased with butter, olive oil, and vegetable oil. This is really going to double your taste. Let the onions turn to soft and caramelized form.
3) Spread this mixture over your pizza dough, and top with extra cheese, butter, olives, and cooked bacon.
4) Keep in preheated oven for baking about 15 to 20 minutes till the cheese is melted. Slice and serve.
The trend of preparing pizza with caramelized onions and tomatoes is in these days. It includes ingredients like bacon, apple butter, and Gouda cheese that are combined to give this pizza a delicious and amazing taste. Don’t forget to prepare it today and enjoy with the whole family.