- Apple Butter2 Cups
- Pizza crust1
- Olive oil4 Teaspoons
- Unsalted butter2 Teaspoons
- Yellow onion1
- Gouda cheese3 Cups
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2) Take pizza dough in pizza pan and spread over olive oil and melted butter. Let it heat for a couple of minutes.
3) Separate pizza dough from the pan and now put onions in the same skillet/pan.
4) Mix all of the ingredients and continue cooking till the onions are softened.
5) Spread the mixture over the pizza dough and top with apple butter, onions, garlic, mushrooms, olives, and cheese. Sprinkle red pepper and salt over it.
6) Bake in preheated oven for half an hour till the cheese melts.
Are you ready to enjoy this wonderful caramelized onions, bacon, apple butter, and Gouda cheese pizza? It is a mouth watering appetizer to prepare at home. The pizza includes various healthy ingredients, and topped with multiple things to make sure that the joys of your spare moments are doubled.