- Caramelized Onion Chicken Meatballs1 Cups
- Refrigerated whole grain pizza dough1
- Red apple2
- Cheese crumbles2 Cups
- Mozzarella cheese1 Cups
- Extra-virgin olive oil2 Teaspoons
- Olive oil cooking spray1 Cups
1) Take olive oil and onions in a skillet and start heating it. Meanwhile add to it the rest of ingredients like meat. Be assured that meat you are using is either of chicken or beef. Let the onions turn to tender and caramelized form.
2) Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
3) Use an 18×12-inch pizza dough and spread the mixture over it evenly. Don’t stretch pizza dough too much. Prebaking of it would be ideal so that it turns to brown before you top with cheese and other things.
4) Sprinkle cheese, onions, meatballs, and butter to it and start baking. Let the cheese turn to bubble form before you slice and serve.
Prepare this caramelized onion meatballs pizza with apple and gorgonzola. It should be topped with meatballs and multiple cheeses, and added with slices of apples and butter to give it a nicer and top notch taste. One pizza dough can serve four persons, but if you have brought a large dough then it can serve eight persons.