- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Pork Loin Chops4
- Salt for Seasoning
- Black Pepper2 Teaspoons
- Water1 Cups
1) Coat the chops in salt and ground black pepper.
2) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the chops.
3) Once the chops are evenly brown from all sides, add onions and stir in water. Stir and leave to cook for 20 minutes.
4) Flip the chops and season with salt and ground black pepper. Leave to cook for another 20 minutes or until almost all of the water has evaporated.
5) Serve with garnished onions.
This one is a simpler and quicker version of the original recipe. These Caramelized Onion Pork Chops Recipe would fit great with any salad or baked potatoes. The caramelized onion topping is just absolutely incredible. Ready this amazing Recipe in just 60 minutes with a few common ingredients.