- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Cayenne Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- Clove1/4 TeaspoonsGround
- Cinnamon1/2 Teaspoons
- Ginger Root2 TeaspoonsGrated
- Paprika Powder1 Teaspoons
- Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Lime Zest and Juice2 Limes
- Orange Juice1 Cups
- Pork Spareribs1 rackHalved
Steps to make Caribbean Pork Side Ribs Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together clove, cayenne pepper, ginger, brown sugar, salt, pepper, lime zest, oregano, paprika powder and cinnamon powder.
3) Mix orange juice and lime juice in a separate bowl.
4) Coat the ribs with the prepared spice mixture and place in a baking dish.
5) Pour the lime orange juice into the dish.
6) Cover and bake the ribs for 1 and a half hour’s time.
7) Uncover the dish and bake the ribs for half hour more.
Note: If the ribs get too dry during baking, baste with dish juices.
Caribbean Pork Side Ribs Recipe is a very fine and flavorful ribs meal. Typical of those regions, it is very spicy and has a wonderful tangy taste to it. Serves me right because I love spicy stuff. The crust is amazing. You are going to like this if you love pork. Enjoy and happy cooking guys and girls!