- SaltTo Taste
- White Vinegar2 TablespoonsDistilled
- No calorie Sweetner2 Tablespoons
- Prepared Mustard1 Tablespoons
- Sour Cream8 Ounces
- Mayonnaise1 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese1 CupsShredded
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- Bacon Bits1/4 Cups
- Celery2 StalksChopped
- Frozen peas10 Ounces
- Cauliflower1 headFlorets
1) Take a bowl and toss together peas, onion, celery and cauliflower.
2) Add grated Parmesan Cheese, Cheddar cheese and bacon bits to the bowl. Mix and toss well.
3) Take another bowl and whisk together sour cream, mustard, mayonnaise, sweetner, vinegar and salt.
4) Pour the prepared dressing into the salad bar. Mix and toss thoroughly to coat.
Note: Serve instantly or refrigerate overnight!
This Cauliflower and Pea Salad Recipe is such a nice and hearty salad. I love having it on Sunday afternoons. Super versatile , can be served as an appetizer or a side dish, or as a main course dill itself. Can be served instantly, but gives best results when refrigerated for sometime before serving!