- Olive oil5 Teaspoons
- Garlic6 Cloves
- Red pepper flakes1 Pinch
- Shredded mozzarella cheese8 Ounces
- Sliced prosciutto1 Cups
1) Heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2) Combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a skillet that is already greased with oil.
3) Bake pizza dough for only two to three minutes to turn it to golden color.
4) Spread the mixture over it, followed by placing the chicken pieces in spicy or non spicy form—whatever you like.
5) Then is the turn of topping with mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, prosciutto slices, and red pepper flakes. Bake for about ten minutes till the cheeses melt.
I have always loved to prepare a delicious pizza that is much better than what I taste at a food point, fast food spot, or expensive pizza restaurant. The cauliflower prosciutto pizza is easy to prepare at home. I have experimented it by adding variations and multiple ingredients. The time I served this pizza to my family, I got much appreciation from them. This is added with extra spices and garlic.