- Butter1/4 Cups
- Green Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Mushrooms8 OuncesSliced
- Lean Beef2 PoundsGround
- Spaghetti Sauce30 Ounces
- Tomato Sauce16 Ounces
- Ham5 OuncesChopped
- Boneless Chicken1/2 CupsPre Cooked and Diced
- Pepperoni Sausages4 Ounces
- Red Pepper Flakes1/4 Teaspoons
- Salt n PepperTo Taste
- Seashell Pasta1 Cups
- Rotini Pasta5 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese2 Pounds
- Parmesan Cheese2 TablespoonsGrated
1) Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Mix onions, green peppers and mushrooms together. Saute in warm butter over medium heat. Remove from flame.
3) Fry hamburger over medium heat on a wok. Add tomato sauce, pasta sauce, ham, chicken, salt, pepperoni. Mix and coat well, then add red pepper, followed by ground black pepper. Add the vegetables that were saute in step 1.
4) Preheat your baking oven to 180 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, layer a baking dish in this way: Pasta layer, mozzarella cheese layer, hamburger sauce layer, parmesan cheese layer, mozzarella cheese layer. Repeat the layering until all ingredients have been used. Make sure there is a layering of Mozzarella cheese on top. Cover the baking dish
5) Bake for 50 minutes. Serve your Cavatani warm and flaming!
One of the best baking pasta dishes, Cavatini Recipe can be baked and either served instantly or frozen!