- Cedar Planks3
- Skinless Salmon Fillets2
- Garlic1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Ginger1 TablespoonsMinced
- Green Onions1/4 CupsChopped
- Vegetable Oil1/3 Cups
- Rice Vinegar1.5 TablespoonsRice Vinegar
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
- Soy Sauce1/3 Cups
1) Take a large bowl and make a well mixed batter of rice vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and green onions.
2) Dip the fillets in the batter and coat readily. Cover the bowl and leave as it is for 15 minutes.
3) Flame up the grill on moderate setting and slightly grease the grill grate.
4) Grill the coated fillets on the hot grate. Give 15 minutes to either side of the fish. Serve with your favorite rice!
I still remember eating this dish with my sister 4 years back, and I became a fan at first bite. Cedar Planked Salmon Recipe jotted down its name in the list of the greatest ever fish recipes ive had in my life. Serve with your favorite rice or pasta!