- Celery2 Sticks
1) Rinse pear and apple with clean water and peel them.
2) Core and cut the rinsed fruits into small bite-sized pieces.
3) Now cut celery into small bite-sized pieces.
4) Place a jug under the spout of the juicer.
5) Allow pear, celery, and apple to pass through the juicer so that you are able to collect the juice in the jug.
6) Transfer the juice in chilled serving glasses and serve the drink.
A lot of dietary fiber is present in celery which is essential for a low-calorie diet. Celery juice is a refreshing and light drink which enables you to induct essential minerals and fibers in your diet. To give it a sweet touch, I have added a pear and an apple in the drink. If it’s not sweet according to your taste, you may add two teaspoon of honey in it. To make it a bit spicy, you may add a slice of ginger. Make sure that you use rigid and straight celery stalks. As the drink is low in calories and high in fiber, you must use it in breakfast.