- Butter2 Cups
- Cream cheese6 Ounces
- White sugar2 Cups
- Sour cream5 Tablespoons
- Flour1 Cups
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
3) Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Spread over the pan.
4) In a bowl, mix cream, cheese, sugar, milk, and beaten eggs and spread over the pan.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 65 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clean.
6) Cool for 20 minutes and serve.
Chantal’s New York cheesecake is a wonderful American dessert. The cake is easy and quick to make. This is too delicious and yummy that you would not be able to ignore its flavors. Just prepare at home and serve your family to get lots of appreciations for being a great cook. This is one of my favorite desserts.