- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Oil1 Tablespoons
- Green Onions2Chopped
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Sesame Seeds1 Teaspoons
- Sugar and Black PepperTo Taste
- Beef Top Sirloin1/3 OuncesSliced
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Carrots1/2 CupsSliced
- Bamboo Shoots1/2 CupsSliced
- Cabbage1/4 PoundsSliced
- Spinach2 CupsChopped
- Cellophane Noodles3 Ounces
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
1) Take a bowl and whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar and pepper.
2) Add green onions, sesame seeds and garlic. Toss and mix together thoroughly.
3) Add sliced beef to the bowl mixture. Mix and coat readily and cover the bowl. Leave to marinate.
4) Heat up a skillet over high flame and grease it with some oil.
5) Stir fry the beef until evenly brown throughout. Add bamboo and carrots.
6) Add cabbage, spinach and shoots. Stir fry the whole mixture for a couple minutes.
7) Add cellphane noodles, soy sauce to taste, sugar and salt and pepper. Mix and stir fry thoroughly to heat well and well through. Serve hot!
Chap Chee Noodles Recipe is one heck of a delicious noodles dish that comes right out of the Korean cousines. A typical Korean stir fried noodle meal that is super flavorful and tasty. This dish has lots of vegetables, which make it one of my favorite asian dishes, since me and my wife are massive veggie stir fry lovers! Do try if you love noodles in lots of veggies!